Friday, September 9, 2016

continue

Assalamu'alaykum wr wb..

then because I had to fix the lampiran nota, I went to mosque, because ifa had waited me there, and adzan would be listened. I wanted to ask help ifa to stamp the nota after praying dzuhur. Then we went to rektorat, I took some papers from car, then we stamped them. We made an commitment, ifa helped me to stamp, I accompanied her to buy books at Stadium.I also needed to go to tailor around Pleburan. Then ifa bought a glass of juice. Then we went back to Unissula because I didn't want to go Unissula on Friday. I wanted to finish the lembar pertanggungjawaban. I had to take it on mba Santi. We prayed ashar at ABA. Then Alhamdulillah I could take it and get Bu Andriana ' pride to BAI. Then ifa and I took photos because we wore same color cloth, pink - pink - black.

No comments:

Post a Comment