Thursday, August 18, 2016

today :")

Assalamu'alaykum wr wb...

ehmmm,  I had just pick ayantut up from Ahmad Yani airport. Alhamdulillah, I was so happy.. 2 weeks ago ayantut just met buntutut at bogor, so we didn't gather.

we've just arrived at home, because buntutut, ayantut, and I went to a place first, then we got home. mas iqbal didn't accompany us because after I do something with mba yuli and umi, I picked buntutut up at office, then we went to eyang's house because the distance between eyang's house and airport is near. The house is at Semarang Indah, Wirata, Kerobokan, across sungai banjir kanal barat. After praying Maghrib we went to airport.



I saw your timeline, but I didn't really understand what you meant.
However, why I thought that it was a comment for my posting previously, but I didn't want to be too confident. It becomes a topic of buntutut and my speaking. We didn't know the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment