Wednesday, August 10, 2016

let's continue

Assalamu'alaykum wr wb..

then we went to aya kremes mak yek at Indraprasta..
after that we got back to Unissula for praying dzuhur and taking a rest
next we put the uniform at laboratory

While I was looking for wallet, I didn't find it, astaghfirullah
I searched in my bag, there was nothing also..
Mba sela had a meeting about ependim at A building
mba yuli and mba aur accompanied me to jangkrik again
Previously, mba aur made a report to jangkrik, asked whether there was a pink wallet or not
They hadn't called us again
we arrived there, we helped looking for my wallet
They looked for by seeing the cctv
but, unfortunately, it was difficult to search the record of event at 10:50 am..

mba aur mba yuli and I remembered again about the seconds before losing my wallet, then I remembered that when mba yuli asked me a pen, I took a pen from dashboard, then I remembered that I put my wallet there!

mba yuli and mba aur went to the car while I was still seeing the cctv on the 3rd floor of jangkrik. mba aur called me that my wallet was in the dashboard, astaghfirullah, alhamdulillah :")

then I said thank you to the mam who had helped me, I just said that my wallet had been found..
Then in the 1st floor I was asked by another mam who also helped me, how about your wallet?
I said that it was found, in my friend :")

Alhamdulillah, lega eeeuuuy :")

No comments:

Post a Comment