Saturday, April 16, 2016

My Tuesday and Wednesday :"")

Assalamu'alaykum wr wb...

Masya Allah those days were unpredictable :"")
On Tuesday, I had Microbiology and Parasitology Practicums. I had been pasrah what would happen because I didn't bring my Parasitology Prim Report book. It should be brought and showed on the inspection.
My effort since afternoon Monday was useless. My SGD's mates didn't know my book, and they already got their books. I also phoned mba Asih to look for my Prim Report book. There's nothing, she already searched in all parts of house. Eventually, I went to the Parasitology Laboratory on Dzuhur before kulpak of Dr. Pujiati Abbas. I met a 2013 Parasitology assistant. I said that my book was nothing. I asked whether my book was still in the lab or not. He answered, there's nothing. All books had been taken. ok :""" where was my book? :"" I went to lab, then got lunch with mba Yuli, Nia, and Hanif. I told about my problem that my book was also nothing in the lab. They considered that my book was tucked. Hanif asked me about my way to save practicum books. I said that I put it in the cupboard with the previous modul, and there's nothing. They asked me to look for it again, perhaps mba Asih didn't know where I put the book. Actually, on the morning Monday before I got to campus I had seen there's no my Parasiology Prim Report book in front of Parasitology Guidance book of GIT. However, I wondered why there's no my book at home and lab. So, I asked to my SGD's mate. They had their books, there was no my book in my friend.
And then I asked in the Radix line group whether any person who knew my book. There's no one :"""
I asked mba shofiana, a 2014 Parasitology assistant. I had asked her since morning Monday. She recommended me to report mas Arul, perhaps he was the lab coordinator of Parasitology. He just said that I should look for the book first. Yet, the book hadn't been found anywhere.
On Tuesday, I was in the lab because there was a continuation of Pharmacy Faculty 2016. Then my friends Biochemistry and I studied together. At 12 o'clock we had shalat Dzuhur. We went to the microbiology laboratory. After that, mba Aur and I wanted to buy some foods. At 12.30 we got back lab. I got story from Dymas, my GIT SGD's mate, that my book was in Umam. Really??! Alhamdulillah, but where was Umam?? There was no Umam around the lab. I was helped by mba Hentyka and mba Aurora to meet Umam. I checked my hand phone, apparently Umam had personal chat me via line at 10.48 Tuesday. Umaaammm :""
I replied his chat, but he didn't read my pc. Mba Henty asked Umam's phone number via his boyfriend. Alhamdulillah.. Yet, Umam didn't take the phone :""""
I asked in the Radix line group what SGD Umam was. Mba Sheilla replied that Umam was skill. He was SGD 11. Masya Allah :""" She replied me when Microbiology assistant had opened the door, so our time to have practicum was started.

No comments:

Post a Comment