Monday, April 18, 2016

Eyaaang :"")

Assalamu'alaykum wr wb...

eyang kakung...
A person who always give me spirit to study, study, and study in order that I can graduate on time..
A person who ever made me scared when I was child. In the past, I was scared with your appearance, your thick mustache :""
A person who likes making jokes..
A person who likes lobbying..
A person who loves his wife, yang uuut (eyang uti)..
A person who is cared by yang uuut..
A person who is hospitalizing at kariadi now..



I remembered the moment On last Tuesday, we went to emergency kariadi.. 
buntutut and I went home at 00.30 am.. 

I'm so sorry I can't wait eyang at the hospital every time :""
 
We love you, eyaaang :""

Syafakallah eyaaang :"" 
Semoga cepet sembuh ya yaang :"""

Eyang uti, take care of your health also, take an enough rest :""

Thank you verrryyy much yang uuut, yang kuuung :"""))

No comments:

Post a Comment