Thursday, April 23, 2015

Alhamdulillah :')

Ya Allah ya Rabb, Alhamdulillah, terima kasih ya Allah... hari ini sungguh subhanallah :')




there are so many activities and occurrences I have passed today.  Lectures and Practicums have been passed. Activities which are running smoothly. It won't happen without Your power. Besides that, I see a premature baby in the incubator RSISA which is pushed by two nurses. It is quite heartbreaking. Although the baby haven't been able to speak even he is less healthy, he can motivate me subtly. Thank you so much Ya Allah, You have remind me again with all favors which You have given to me. Other unforgettable moment is when I know that English presentation is procrastinated into tomorrow. Ya Allah, it is really really ease and miracles barrage for me :')



Alhamdulillah ya Allah, ya Allah, ya Allah ({{{}}})

 

 


Indeed aaaalllll things have been planned and written in Lauh Mahfudz. Subhanallah, ya Allah ({}) Alhamdulillah :)))



Ya Allah, Ya Rasulullah ({})

No comments:

Post a Comment